Our student council members are comprised of students from grades 4-8. These students will be the eyes, ears and voice of the students for the 2013-2014 school year.
The purpose of student council is to:
- To develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship.
- To promote positive relations throughout the entire school.
- To improve student/faculty relationships.
- To improve school morale and general welfare.
- To provide a forum for student expression.
- To plan special events or projects.
Student Council Representatives for 2013-2014
President - Jane Kent
Vice President - Gianna Pezzino
Secretary - Caitlin McCormick
Treasurer- Andrew Hartnett
4th Grade Representatives: Courtney Kurkowiak & Luke Nowak
5th Grade Representatives: Sean Melligan & Michael Reilly
6th Grade Representative: Alicya Forsythe
7th Grade Representatives: Patrick Healy & Colin Melligan
8th Grade Representative: Mary Catherine Cook