T minus 20 hours and counting!
The staff and I can’t wait for the opening bell. We have the spent the last two days getting acquainted with one another and making plans to start the school year off with a bang! We have an amazing, and energetic staff this year. I look forward to having you meet them!
A couple of reminders and updates:
- Grades 2-8 are required to have student planners to write assignments in. These are $5. Several of you have already paid for them. Students that have paid will receive theirs immediately.
- Uniforms are worn on the first day of school. Lunch will also be served on the first day of school. If you ordered uniform parts from us and haven’t picked them up yet, they will be sent home on the first day of school.
- The afterschool program will not begin until September 8. Please make arrangements.
- Student/Parent Handbooks and Calendars that were not already picked up will be sent home with the youngest or only child in each family. Important information inside of the handbook needs to be returned to school by September 12.
- Mark your calendars! The back to school picnic will be next Friday (9/12) from 5:30-7:30. The flyer that was sent home (and on the website) has a list of food items to be brought in from each family. Please call or email the office to RSVP your family by 9/8.
- Mrs. Radwan and the HSG officers are looking for help on the picnic day. If you can help set up, cook hotdogs, serve food, or clean up please email Laurie Radwan at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office.
- Great news! The athletic Department is holding an outdoor movie night after the School Picnic. If you would like some quality family entertainment, please plan on bringing lawn chairs, blankets, etc and stay late! The cost of the movie is $8 per person or $25 per family. When you RSVP for the picnic you can let us know if you will be coming to the movie night. A flyer will be sent home. Please plan on joining this fundraiser for our sports teams.